Font Identification Request: Not resolved

This has been on WTF - and is driving me a bit bananas. I can't recognize it - please, can anyone here?

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/viewthread.php?threadid=69298

Thank you in advance.

The only font I could find that is close to the one in your picture is GlaserSteD, but the numbers do not match. Sorry!

LOL - when I first saw this - that was my first guess also - but I zoomed in on the M and saw no match.

Thanks for trying. Maybe someone will recognize it soon.

No answer yet Jackie but I keep searching, Everything here on this pict shouts Futura Book. But it isn't (2 and 4 forbid) and I also have not found any Futura stencil variation that matched 'MODULES'.

No guarantee though. If the gurus can't crack the problem, can a Kat?

mas bien sur!!!

and thank you so much for trying.

Here is the bad news: Unless it is an apple only, which I doubt because then you would probably have known it, I officially declare this to be NOT a font. So it can be one of two, depending where that pict came from, it is the work of a signboard maker or the work of a movie prop maker. Whatever the case, my gamble is that it is based on the TS Montreal Bold. Provided some perspective distortions, mainly visable in the 6, only the 4 does not match. But since - to my believe - the font has been tampered with anyway I accept that modification. I firmly believe this is a modification because of the - extremely bad - kerning in the word MODULES. Did you notice the Grand Canyon between the M and O? Also, the way the M has been 'stenciled' I find a bit amateurish, with the 'opening' under different angles. But then, can a Kat judge?

The word MODULES can also be made with the Futura. Pick one that matches the 6 and it works out well. For the numbers though there is nothing closer than the Montreal which also works well for the text.

Here is the good news: Making a Stencil out of the Montreal should not be that difficult.

Edit:

I have overlooked one other possibility, it might be a type for CAD/CAM applications - like for CNC machinery.

Mercy Buckets :-)

WOW; KKat, incredible work. Your energy is awesome. Have! A! NICE! Evening!

Thanks. But for some one digs and digs and digs ...

Just a pity that it did not show up. And be assured, there is no more dust in the dungeons.

Maybe that's because the originalposter didn't know where to look at (no, didn't know how to come here without clicking a "working" link;-)). I gave him advice right now.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing