Font Identification Request: Resolved

Evening all, any ideas what this font is?

I am sure I know it but its been a long day and the head has gone!

All help appreciated.

Kind Regards

Gary

That seems a very muddy place Gary. If, one day, your head pops up at the lost and found, remember the place and don't go there.

Hi Kat, not a good image I know, I ve tried El Gordoing it but no joy. I am sure I know it but cant think.

Spent toooooooooooooo long at the grindstone today just cant get it.

Regards

Gary

Gary, doesn't that look like Carol Twombly? Well, Trajan to be exact?

Hi Schwalbenkoenig, thanks for that looks very similar. I need to look at it in the morning. Embroidery machine is clicking away and I am starting to have had enough today, glass of wine is sounding favourite to me at this moment.

Once again thanks for help.

Manana!

Regards

Gary

I am with the Swallow - HE IS BACK!!

When I asked the lost and found it came with the same answer. Plus, of course, a series of clones.

Thanks for the nice welcome, dear KKat. Was sheer luck as these letterforms with the R looking like a P with a poked out tongue are catchy. At least for me. This letter isn't the best in my opinion, but what do I know?

Have a nice evening.

BTW, does the RSS-feed work for anybody else? Not for me. That's the main reason why I'm so slow here.

I wasn't sure about the R so went for the ampersand and the G. In the end for me the ampersand gave it away.

Never tried the rss feed, so wouldn't know. I just hit the bookmark every once in a while.

Hi all, thanks for all help with this one. Much appreciated

Regards

Gary

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing