I desperately need this font,

Cheers

Edited by Heron.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/forum/thread/32835

We do not give commercial fonts to anyone.

If you want a commercial font - please by it like the rest of us.

Meanwhile, I guess you didn't read the threads - or maybe you did and you are really Raghu too!

IP Address ______Country_Region____City___________ISP

213.106.168.213__UK____ENGLAND__MANCHESTER___NTL BIA - STRETFORD CABLE MODEM DHCP POOL

213.42.2.24______AE____DUBAI_____DUBAI_________EMIRATES INTERNET

NTL BIA - STRETFORD CABLE MODEM DHCP POOL: hidden IP addres,

I wish I knew what it meant Kk...

Could it be two different people?

See edit.

So it is two different people?

Probably, most probably, utterly most probably, not. 213 can not be UK. So probably, most probably, utterly most probably we are dealing here with a ghost who has never heard of the word please - and its shadow.

It just dawned on me - everytime you and I write back and forth - this bloke gets an email letting him know someone has written on his thread.

And all he had to do was buy Optima....

And that's exactly why we keep doing this. One day or another it will dawn upon him/her/it that he/she/it has to buy the thing, or ask us to - please - stop this.

NEXT ...

bing *you got mail* :-))

NEXT ...

you mean: again? :-D

NEXT ...

LOL - welcome Renko -

My we are probably all in different time zoens - it can make it so exciting. This is me saying good night to February 12 -- and you are probalby just waking up to February 13th...

See you later in the day...

Be nice to doggies too - they need love also!

Hahaha, yes, we are in different time-zones, Jackie. It is a brandnew day today for me now. So good morning. And I was absent all the time because the RSS-feature happens to be absent, too. And I realized it *gasp* a few days ago. *blush*. Ahum, no Newsreader-calls, no traffic.

Ive been following this since the original raghu request. LOL!

Well, then, good morning, to you, too, Gary. Have a nice day! ;-)

LOL again Scwalbenkoenig! Oh and Good morning to you too.

Good morning everyone - or is it afternoon to you?

And welcome Gary - feel free to add your 2 cents worth anytime :-)

Yikes, long day ahead of me again...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing