Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hi all, anybody please tell me what this font is ( Looks like Mojo but I dont think it is) Thanks for all help Kind Regards Gary

This one is called Jonah from the Canada Type Foundry - a commercial font.

Thanks Heron2001 but I don’t think that its quite right. The top of the 'M' is different. Any other suggestions or has it been 'messed' with?

Regards

Gary

I think you are right - the R doesn't look like it matches up either on closer examination...

There are several of these kinds - a Janis Joplin one - a Pinwheel - I'll take a looksie still - but no guarnatees...

Whew, sometimes it pays to be a 60s leftover :-)

It is Pinwheel -

See it for yourself - and it's a 2 buck font...

http://www.buyfonts.com/value_for_money/pinwheel.htm

and someone condensed it...

Billmork, Fillmore, Dye-Cut, make your choice. This example is condensed to some 50%.

Edit:

And then of course there are the RomulanFake, the Woodchuck SF and the WavyOrnamental.

Hi both of you, thanks for your help. Koeiekat: I think Heron2001 gets the cigar! Fillmore is bloody close, not as rounded as the Pinwheel though but really close. Looks like I will have to spend the $2 this time! OUCH!!!! (Clients for you!)

Once again may thanks from Spainio!

Have a good weekend

Regards

Gary

@softlad: ... Heron2001 gets the cigar! Fillmore is bloody close, not as rounded as the Pinwheel though but really close....

Well, here is your perfect fit.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing