Font Identification Request: Resolved

This is driving me crazy trying to find thhis font again. I really need it for my graphics work so if anyone can help that'll be good

Sorry the picture didnt work before, hopefully it'll work now

Valium

I don't know how to link to it but you can find it in the "weird" category on this very site.

Thanks!

No Problemo!

a, Geoff. Problem[u]a[/u]. :)

The funny thing is that this would make you think that problema is female. Yet it is el problema.

Good job, Geoff!

It is the Valium.

FYI: To link to the font copy first the URL from the tiny little icon at the right side of the font list, the one with the little arrows in it. then post it with BBCode like this(without any blanks in it):

[ url=http://www.here-goes-your-URL ] Here-goes-the-name-you-want-to-show [/ url]

Koeie -

No Problemo - it's an Americanism...

Not going for the male/female or even proper.

Don't know where it came from - probably some comedian during the 1950s or 1960s... with the influx of the Spanish speaking population in major cities in the US.

[quote]@Heron2001:Koeie -

No Problemo - it's an Americanism...

Not going for the male/female or even proper.

Don't know where it came from - probably some comedian during the 1950s or 1960s... with the influx of the Spanish speaking population in major cities in the US.[/quote]

It also pertains to the addition of "-o" to the end of words in order to make them "Spanish" for comedic effect:

"Where-o is el bathroom-o?"

Yet another Americanism rooted in our bull-headed refusal to actually learn more than one language.

(Aber ich versuche einen Ausnahme bekommen.) ;)

Hi guys nothing to doio with the font but the threadio made me laughio. Living in Spain and trying, as you Geoff, to be the exceptionio and speakio another language, I haveio foundio thatio it is necessaryo to put 'io' at the end of the wordio. It is alsoio veryo surprising at how manyo wordsio that I can make upio by putting an 'io' at the endio and be understoodio here-io!

Regardsio From Spainio

Garyo!

Gosh ... never knew that that also worked in Cataluña :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing