Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Need the nameof this font for invitation

Jessica, why do you always post 2 times?

What do you mean 2 times - this particular ID piece has been posted 3 times.

One a day ago, the other two 16 hours ago...

And right you are again. See, when it comes to large numbers I easily get confused.

When someone posts the same font request several times it will not make anyone identify it any sooner. Not trying to be rude or anything but simply stating a fact.

Lynda,

From what I understand at least one of the moderators has been after this original poster to stop posting multiple posts of the same sample.

In this case there were 3 identical ones.

I think in the future the moderators should just delete the excess posting, and if we feel like it, maybe answer the original. Just my opinion.

And you are right -- if we know it, it gets solved, and posting many of the same will not guarantee that we know it.

If it happens once I take it as a mistake. No harm done. I delete the double post and it is clean again. If it happens again and again with the very same poster it gets annoying. This jessica has now done this several times. Not only with this Thomas & Friends thing which she originally posted twice too which makes it 4 in total [see, heron, I have been studying my numbers :)], but also with this one where I also kindly deleted the double post.

Cause jessica does not even take the trouble to say thanks or so when she gets an answer and because of her continuous double postings I've put jessica on my dog-list.

Okay, one doggie doo-doo list in the making....

Courtesy of the two little ones in the house...

Just my 2 cents worth....I think it's time to tell her to either stop multiple posts of the same requests or be removed.

I know how frustrating it is when you see a cool typeface and wonder if it's a font and if so, is it freeware, shareware, commercial, etc. Believe me I've been tempted to post samples more than once but know it's pointless and wrong.

The one good thing of this is that at least they're font requests instead of spam for pills or the latest gadget. ;)

So true Lynda

If you ever want to see your sample surface again, after an appropriate amount of time has gone by -- just print "BUMP"

or like that one little guy on WTF - who a week later writes "Anyone?"

Later ;)

wow. i hope i'm not on the doggie-doo list. i don't do the doo.

Not to worry. It is a brand new list. And so short I doubt I may call it a list.

Looks like a Flange BQ to me - with a diifferent "a"

Ivan, see the other jessica thread. Philippe at WTF came up with the same. And I think he is most probably right when it comes to it that the logo shown at WFT has it's roots in the Flange. Philippe is almost never wrong.

Jessica comes up with yet another image all the time. The first two, of which I deleted one, were too muddy to make a proper ID. Then she came up with this - sharper - one but in the mean time the question had been answered at WTF which lead to the other discussion here.

So everyone agrees on the Flange. OK with me. But in the bigger logo shown on WTF:

and the logo used on the Thomas & Friends website forbids. A, M, S!!! ampersand and R I do not consider a match. And the rest is doubtful. But, you know, I am just a cat - so I don't know much ...

Whether jessica is happy with this we will never know. jessica does not respond -by nature? -.

damn, you're a bit ...bitter today :) I read the posts in "first- new-then-old" order and I skipped all the argument about the double, triple and more posts.

You're right about Flange ...I just visited teh site, did a screenshot and ran it through WTF (which doesn't make me a smartass and I know that :). But as you stated, Jessica doesn't look quite interested in answering...whatever

Have a great day/evening/night - wherever you are.

Sorry, it took me so long to answer. You are right about the Flange! By the way...I love your sense of humor!!! LOL Thank you guys for your help.

Holy doo doo!! A jessica appearance!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing