Font Identification Request: Resolved

Any idea what this font is? Thank you

OK for one time a fraktur just because the Swallow is on holidays.

I know of 2 that give the same impression but they are certainly not a perfect match. The first one is the 66, Copyright 1994 COSMI, which has different capitals but is almost a perfect match for the lowercase. The second one is the Carol which is a Classic Font Company font with capitals that are more similar as your sample - but still not as ornamental - but with a different lowercase charset.

I'll see whether I can find a better match based on the 66 lowercase chars.

Found two that are the same as 66, but with a slightly more ornamental capital I. The Uechi Gothic - also known as the Chool Gothic -, or if you need the full character set the UechiGotisch) ?Typographer Mediengestaltung, 2000. All rights reserved. Designed by David Rakowski, 1992. Full character set added by Dieter Steffmann, Kreuztal.) ?1992 by D. Rakowski and an identical one to that, the DrPoDecorRu, ?1989 Alan N. Po, Ph.D.

The solution to this fraktur question is, that it is a conbination of the Dutch Initials for the capitals and Uechi Gothic (or whatever name it may have been given) for the lower case.

Happy New Year.

Wow thanks for being nice to me

And thank you for the help! Happy new year.

You are pro by the way

Yepp, she is our pro. And there is Mr. Mc Gee not to forget and Ivan, too, and of course Alex. And some I have forgotten over the holidays, sorry.

Back to the topic:

Just want to add for the flourish initials some similar looking ones:

Ayres Royal from Wiescher.

or Rothenburg or Ruritania which are discussed at this thread.

Humm, back to holiday-mode ...

It's Parchment - available in Word!

Maybe you should apply for a membership of the girlswhowareglasses society?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing