Font Identification Request: Resolved

hi, would like to find the font used on back of Scottish premier league shirts

That B, that B. If it where not for that B.

And ... the numbers.

the numbers are clearly Eras, as far as I see it... and you're probably right about the B's, but ...this is a closest match :)

About the Eras there is little doubt. Though this is the first time ever I see a condensed. But taken into account that the Eras has been deformed that would also explain the Futura for the name (?). As far as I can see none of the Futuras in the condensed versions have that B. But the bolds do. So you were right. It is Futura. Bold. Forced into mimicking a condensed.

Solved.

It looks like Futura Condensed to me, too. The B might just appear to have a larger bottom because it's in perspective.

heh :) I doubt that this actually helps the person who asked for this - but it's a good practice for us, fontoholics :)

We should stay aside from font recognition for a while - at least for the Holidays :D

KKat and all the rest - have a great New Year's Eve and a successful 2007.

thanks to all the people who responded to my request, Very much appreciated. THANK YOU. and have a great new year

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing