Font Identification Request: Resolved

Does anyone know the font used in the Late Show logo? It's got a lot of features of the princeton and collegiate fonts, but I'm trying to find one more exact.

Thanks for any help!

I know this one as the Kaman Display. That is a SSi name, thus a clone.

Yep, I think that works. Thanks a million!!!

Also - there is a face called Letterman. It has this info on it:

Digital Typeface data licensed from the WSI-Font Collection. Copyright (c)1994 Weatherly Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Redistribution strictly prohibited.

It comes in both solid and outline. Unfortunately, because of the copyright it can not be distributed on Abstract Fonts.

I just wanted you to know that it is available.

Thanks Heron!

[quote]@Heron2001:Also - there is a face called Letterman. It has this info on it:

Digital Typeface data licensed from the WSI-Font Collection. Copyright (c)1994 Weatherly Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Redistribution strictly prohibited.

It comes in both solid and outline. Unfortunately, because of the copyright it can not be distributed on Abstract Fonts.

I just wanted you to know that it is available.[/quote]

Yes, saw that. But that is one of these sports (sport, sport, weg met de sport, niets is gezond waar je moe van wordt) fonts. For square brains?

Koiekat - bent u Nederlands? U moet wat slaap krijgen en spoedig - zelfs houden de katten van hun catnaps.

Yes! As my name implies.

Black and white and a cat. And a good cat too, as the one that feeds me says. And as in the local dialect where I come from a g at the beginning of a word is pronounced as a soft k and a d in between 2 vowels is commonly pronounced as i, it all falls together pretty quickly. Goede [goeie/good] kat plus blank and white like a koe [cow] plus local dialect for one second in the blender and out comes koeiekat. That is: me.

Happy holidays.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing