Font Identification Request: Resolved

I have tried fontidentifier but am not able to recognise the font used for this logo. if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks very much

Full Moon BT in the Black Cherry weight probably.

Wow! I think you are right. Thanks for the quick reply

> Full Moon BT in the Black Cherry weight ...

I'm sure I used to have this font years ago but can not track it down. I thought it was either in Corel Draw or software that came with an Epson printer but I can not find it. is there any way to find out if it is bundled with any free software?

I need to do a mock-up for my kids school website and if they like it i'm sure their budget will stretch to $29 (I might even pay myself) but I don't really want to buy it now and never use it again.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Greetings LS,

I went back to check on the availability of the Black Cherry Font and have discovered that it was issued by Corel with release 9.0 of their software. Alas, I cannot install the font (or access it) as my old release 9.0 program CD has developed a crack and can no longer be read by the drive.

Unfortunately, the Black Cherry font did not appear on later releases of the CorelDraw suite - it is definitely not on either release 12 or 13.

Cheers,

Cate

Thanks for trying Cate. I have CorelDraw version 8 CD but it doesn't appear to be on there (at least under a recognisable name as there are fonts with names that are just random letters/numbers so it is hard to tell).

[DEL]

I still have my Corel 9 disks and user manual. That font is not listed which doesn't surprise me as I'd never recalled seeing it. It came out in 2001 which may even have been too "new" for Corel 9.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing