Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hi all, (& Schwalben if you are reading this) does anybody know this font:- Lambretta

Also does anybody know the font that Vespa scooters used?

Thanks in advance for all help

Kind Regards

Gary M

Hi all, solved what font by myself. The fonts are Lambrettista, Vespa and Primavera. Took me a while but hey ho!

What a clever boy I am!

Thanks anyway

Kind Regards

Gary M

Congratulations, Gary. Minor additions:

The primavera-font seems to be a stretched Clarendon Exra Bold Wide. Don't know if the Vespaclub Rome has the authorization to do so.

The font for GREAT BRITAIN seems to be Eurostile #2 Extended.

I'm not sure about the Lambrettista, but have no better suggestion.

Hi Schwalben, thanks for taking the time to reply. You are right, looking at it the Primavera it does seem like a stretched version of the clarendon.

The Vespa and the Lambrettista are just what I needed. Both needed to be messed with for what I wanted. (Had to edit them in outline mode in Illustrator to move the joins).

The Lambrettista and the Vespa are very like the Ferrorosso in the way that they are joined (A bit like Brush script aswell).

Until the next time!

Kind Regards

GaryM

I looked at this Lambrettista and considered it no match. Apart from the serifs, look at the a (for example). But if softlat is happy with it ... fine.

And, softlad, welcome aboard. And thanks for letting us know you found what you needed.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing