Hi I'm looking for a font to help my daughter learn to write. I want something like the Sasson infant font with exit strokes and the letter k as you would write it (with a roundy bit in the middle instead of the line).

Does anyone know if something like this is available?

Sassoon infant doesn't look like a real handwriting font to me. But Stefan hattenbach had made a freefont named Montessori which looks a lot like Sassoon.

I'd recommend Learning Curves from bluevinyl or Primer Print or Print Clearly if you like those style. And don't forget: It's always the parents or teachers who teach the writing, not a font or computer. Have a nice day.

I strongly support Swallow on the Learning Curves. Children will later write more fluent and will in the end develop their own personal handwriting if they start with this type of letters. The nice thing about Learning curves is that there is an accompanying font to train the letter shapes, the Learning Curve Dashed. Very nice. You can print your own words and your daughter will learn the shapes easily by connecting the dots.

Highly recommended.

Thanks for your help.

I found Primer Apples, which was just what I was looking for. It is exactly the same as Sasson infabt but with dashed lines, perfect for printing out for her to copy and free.

Did you got this "Handwritting font" ?

I also want to help my son and daughter learn to write.

If you got it ,please let me know some information.

Thanks a lot.

Avy, did you do a search?

Are you sure you want to make the same mistake as Sarah?

You should have a look at the write kids its a great little font cales teach me 2 write, you can create your own worksheets with your child on the computer then print them out my daughter uses it she loves it.

Here is the web address www.write-kids.co.uk

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing