Font Identification Request: Resolved

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Friz Quadrata, available from various foundries.

THANK YOU SO MUCH...I appreciate your help.

Is there any way to get this font free or a similar font??

Please let me know! Thanks!

Is 22 $ too much for the State Bank & Trust? 8-o

They wouldn't be the ones charged for it...that is just how things work around here...we can barly get a good jpg from them...I was hoping for vector art! :)

Finally gave up and I am now redrawing it.

Thanks for your help!!

Normally costs like these are charged to the client. Being it as the costs for materials to make it possible to do the job at all or being it as time or so. In this case that would mean tops half an hour but probably just ten minutes more time spent on the job. Who is going bankrupt over there in Fargo?

What you also could do is find a site where you can type your own text to see an example. Copy the image, scale it, restore it, vectorize it and ... Bingo!! ... you've got it. Will take you less than an hour.

Yet, think again ... an hour, that is in between $50 and $100. How much was that font again?

I would not hesitate. I would take the risk of going bankrupt.

Well if the previous person that was here before me did it correctly instead of using a serif font that isn't even close we might have gotten the customer to pay...but since they have been doing all the stuff wrong...who is going to charge them now...oh well, its done...only 35 minutes of my life I won't get back...it is just one customer no big deal...customer service got to love it!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing