Font Identification Request: Resolved

I'd really like to know what font they're using for this logo, as I want to make a variation of it, and use it on my website as a promotion.

I've found a few that are close, but it's the letter C and the parenthesis that don't match any font I've seen - yet. I also know that the parenthesis may not actually be part of the font, but sections of a circle.

A bold & condensed version of Trade Gothic for the text and may be Triplex for the brackets.

The trade gothic (Trade Gothic N?20 Condensed) is, I think, smack bang on. For the parenthesis have a look at one of the kabel variants.

An exact match for the parenthesis is a font called Plain.

Weird and confusing name for a font, 'plain'. Hard to find too. Anyway, this plain thing is the same as 'GeoPlain, Geo Regular and the FZ Basic 19. Probably easier to find.

@Sawyer Pangborn:I'd really like to know what font they're using for this logo, as I want to make a variation of it, and use it on my website as a promotion.

I've found a few that are close, but it's the letter C and the parenthesis that don't match any font I've seen - yet. I also know that the parenthesis may not actually be part of the font, but sections of a circle.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing