Font Identification Request: Resolved

Need to identify this font. It looks familiar and I've seen it before, but I can't seem to find it now.

This is undoubtly one of the Plaza series. But it looks like someone has been fooling around with the H of HAMMER.

Plaza, ehhh? I can definitely play with the look of the letters to get it to match. I will check it out...Thanks!!!

ick! I didn't realize that it was a commercial font! is there possibly a free font that's similar? I certainly can't buy Plaza...

Ick, ick??

You asked for an ID ... right? You got it. Now, if you 'certainly can't buy' the one plaza variation you need for the indeed unheared price of $9,95 - how much is a hamburger today in Oklahoma? - you have one way out ...

Almost every good design has once been found/stolen - you name it - al least once. So all you need to do is find a clone. Success. Sure the time spent is worth $9,95?

well, I wasn't trying to be rude. Just picking your brain. And, since the font will be used for a design for a shirt for a job that I hate so I can actually afford a hamburger, $9.95 IS too much to pay. My boss certainly won't be ponying up the dough.

Just trying to save myself some legwork, as I've seen countless others do on here, without the snark. Excuse me for living. However, I do thank you for your help and I appreciate your devotion to typography.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing