I am, and have been, looking for a free "balamore' font since I lost it three years ago!!! I'm not sure I spelled that correctly, but I know it means "beautiful" and that it is very popular.

This is a bit vague. If you don't know the name, if you don't have a pict, if you don't know in which language whatever you are looking for would mean beautiful ... what do you expect? A miracle? If so maybe you should ask here.

Or, come up with some info.

Maybe the font is spelled Balmoral. Just a feeling as my telepathy-helmet isn't working again.

FIRST OF ALL...THANK-YOU, WHOEVER YOU GUYS ARE THAT ANSWERED ME, AND SECONDLY, DID I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY THAT THE FONT "BALMORAL" IS $25.00 TO DOWNLOAD????? JUST WONDERIN'..................................................................

Yupp, there are freefonts and there are commercial ones. Balmoral is commercial. And your caps key is locked.

Hmm, do you think anyone on a public forum will give you advice to get a commercial font for free, illegally? While the lawyers are watching?

WHATEVER........ DOES IT LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING? 'CAUSE IF IT DOES, I PROBABLY EVEN HAVE THE BIG BAD LAWYERS FOOLED. HUFF- PUFF......

Still wondering in what language Balmoral means Beautiful ... But, stickerman, if you're happy with the answer - perfect.

[size=24][color=red]BUT CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!!! NO NEED, WE CAN HEAR YOU!![/color][/size]

HEY! I didn't know anything about, as you say SHOUTING. All I was doing was looking for a font...that's all. And unless I'm mistaken, I didn't received any helpful {help} AT ALL! Oh yeah... and I AM NICE TO CATS. I have two.

The swallow already said it: All caps. That is considered unpolite and shouting.

And, indeed you did not get an answer that did you any good. True. But then your question was, as I mumbled, rather vague. You don't know a name, you don't know what it looks like and let us assume that in a - intelligent guess - roman language it means beautiful.

Then the swallow does another intelligent guess and comes up with a possibility. One that does not suit you. That is a pitty, but don't blame the swallow.

It is quite simple. You - like all others (nah, almost all) show us a pict and we will in most cases come with an ID. You ask for a commercial font for free and the answer is no.

You can live with that? Welcome aboard. You can't? Again, a pitty but no hard feelings.

As long as you don't shout. Please.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing