Font Identification Request: Not resolved

It's a caps only font but the d, i and l look like lower case letters and the l has a rounded tail at the bottom. It's sans serif. It's similar to the attached image.

Similar? How similar?

Maybe Mark R understood it right as Peignot? I haven't a clue what the request is. Got lost in translation …

Which translation? This thread?

Ist ein Schrift mit nur Grossbuchstaben aber d, i und l sind AEhnlich wie Kleinbuchstaben und die Buchstabe l ist unten abgerundet. Es ist ein Sans Serif. aehnlich wie beigefuegtes Bild.

AEhnlich? Wie aehnlich?

Peignot? No. Nice solution for the l but d conflict.

Futura D Bold? Almost certain if not smack-bang-on. But NOT the condensed.

I still have great doubts about what Michelle means: "It's similar to the attached image". Now what is Michelle trying to tell us? Is her example something she made up to give us an idea of what sort of type she is looking for or is this the thing and does she want an ID?

But, since Michelle never came back we will probably never know ...

Edit:

Alex doesn't understand accented letters. Strange, considering where Alex - once - came from :)

Thanks for that, KKat, still nothing ringing ... And AF DOES understand Accents or Umlauts, AFAIK. At least at my monitor.

What I meant by similar was that in the original font used, the l had a round tail, like a lower case l, whereas above, the printer did the best they could to recreate the font but it has a square tail on the l, which makes it look upper case.

And it is not Peignot? Just to be sure …

I think it might be Peignot. Thanks.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing