Hello everybody. I'm looking for a a kind of splattery, (fiery?) brushed-looking looking font like this red Z in the background. Anything close would work, it's for a t-shirt I'm designing. Any suggestions? Thanks guys (and cats)

=0)

and BTW Alex, the person that posted the thing about the shoes, if you have a way to ban them, do it right away! Those guys damn near ruined the Brands of the World forum for a while, they just kept posting and posting until they were burying the legitimate requests. Finally the site admin made me and about 5 other people moderators. They still post about thirty times a day over there, but we can delete them now...

I took the URL away. I can delete the post and make clear that it is junk. I can not ban it. Alex, do you have a solution?

Alex, I can not connect to 59.58.136.74, so this would mean banning the wholes series 59.56.0.0 - 59.61.255.255 from CHINANET-FJ, [fjnic@fjdcb.fz.fj.cn]. They say: send spam reports and abuse reports to abuse@fjdcb.fz.fj.cn but I have doubs whether that will work.

Luke -

If you can afford it try Waterbrush - it's great...

http://www.myfonts.com/search?search%5Btext%5D=waterbrush

Kat,

I just got here and saw one and deleted it instinctively...

So, if you weren't aware - they posted one and now it's gone...

I hope Alex figures out a way to keep souls like that out of here...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing