Font Identification Request: Resolved

Does anyone know the name of this font?

Jolly thing by the name of Groovy Happening.

Says Myfonts:

Groovy Happening JNL

The long-awaited extension of the freeware font Action Is, this Sixties-inspired typeface has an added lower case and additional glyphs including accented characters.

Looks like 'Action is' was redrawn to create the 'Groovy Happening'. The lower one, Action is, is a bit muddy (to my taste).

I would like to know the name of this font, and where I can find it. Please help!

I would like to to duplicate the font. Please help me to do this. linda

How do you mean duplicate?

I am in the process of opening a cafe in Chicago. The font I would like to use is the An Cafe font. How can he obtain the font. Best Regards,linda

I am in the process of opening a cafe in Chicago. The font I would like to use is the An Cafe font. How can my awning person obtain this font. Best Regards,linda To be used on awning!

What exactly was that you haven't understood in Koeiekats informations? There is a freefont named Action is, but it has only uppercase-letters. And there is Groovy Happening, where you can use lowercase letters, too. Pick one of these (downloadlinks are in KKats postings). BTW, both are from Jeff Levine.

The next internet dogma? Never ever click a given link?

Hahaha

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing