Can anyone direct me to a (free) font that looks like cursive and chrome? We're trying to replicate the font from the Disney movie "Cars" for an elementary school project.

Thanks--

You will have to post a pict if you want an answer. I checked http://mickeyavenue.com/fonts/disney-fonts.html , but no reference to a car film there.

KKat, the Cars-font is Magneto. But I am certain YOU DID know that before.

K.R., if you want a serious answer in forums like this: Always provide a picture because our telepathy mode is low on energy these days.

And seriously I don't know a similar font to Magneto in 3D-style. OK, try Deftone Stylus for a start and add 3D-effects. Or take this vector-art. And greetings to your pupils.

You know what swallow, I did not. How am I supposed to know what Disney uses for a font in a film? I took the trouble to look at the Disney fontaholics site. But that's it. Am I really expexted to go out to a place a 100 km away to buy a film, to claw the frames to find a font to ID it? Only because it is too much trouble to post a pict?

Sorry, disappointment all over the place, I won't.

Hahaha, KKat, sorry for the misunderstanding. Didn't want to make you angry. But, you know, at the other forum, when it was open, there were 1-2 requests a week about that typeface. And as you showed up many times, I thought you had seen it.

That's the funny thing about the type-IDing: I see global logos, ads, promotions, weeks and months before they come to Europ..., naw, Austria. Quite interesting. Have a nice night, dear KKat.

Not to worry. Not angry. Not at all. Just, if teachers don't think ... may the Great Cat That Lived 7 Lifes have mercy on the pupils.

I have one thats similar its called SF AMERICANA DREAMS.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing