how you all doing, i'm doing a gp for a tv station in my country (Dominican Republic,caribean island) Which is presenting the mtv.la awards and i need the name of this font to buy it, any help would be appreciated. Thanxz

The only thing I can find that matches this is the Frankfurter LET. Yet, if that is the one, your example is a modification.

Agreed. That's all I can say. If that matters ... Vectorize the font, delete the holes, basta!

Can also reverse the direction of the 'holes'.

Well, if you say so, i has to be true. But either my english skills or my freehand skills are too weak to follow you, dear KKat. I don't know what "reverse the direction of the holes" could mean. Sorry.

In a glyph the direction of a vector, clockwise or counter clockwise determines whether the vector is 'filled' or not. Or in more popular terms, the vector direction of the outline of a glyph is clockwise. If a 'hole' in the outline is needed, like an a, an e, a d, the vector that creates that 'hole' needs to have a direction that is counter clockwise. Otherwise you have a 'black hole'. You sometimes see that happen with badly made fonts. Suddenly one letter that should have a 'hole' is completely filled.

Pfffffffffffffffffftt. End of lecture.

Thank you very much for the lecture. Appreciated. Don't know the secrets, just the obvious. You teacher, me pupil. Have a nice night.

thanxz a lot koeiekat and Schwalben Koenig, thats what i ended up doing, i had the FrankfurterHigD, i modified it and it worked...thanxz for the lecture there, its the same thing in 3d, the direction of the normal its defined by the direction you create it.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing