Font Identification Request: Not resolved

for the Blackwater Ranch Ltd. My hubby and i just purchased it and i now have to do an official letter and i refuse to do it without the right letter head. I have been looking for hours now and i know exactly zip about font names,ect. Does anyone out there know where or what to look for, specifically, i am looking for a font that is very watery (blackwater) and bold (ranch) and maybe a little rustic, if I have to. I was hoping for something really special that i could then have airbrushed onto a nice old chevy truck, so i wanted it to be really cool. Sort of like country music meets alternative rock. But now I am so discouraged by the vast amount of fonts out there its very overwhelming. Can anyone out there help in any way? It would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Cat Harms. No its not a typo.

Sorry Cat, my English is too bad to understand what you are talking about. Sorry.

Is it possible to show a pic ofthe old "letter head"? And had you had a look in the categories Old West and Circus?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing