Okay well here goes, hopefully someone can help me here.

Recently using almost any application once in awhile only my question marks and apostrophe's have been changing into french accented e's.

Right now they aren't. Now it isn't a virus, and my fonts are not corrupt and it isn't spyware either(I have reinstalled them all and cleaned my computer lots and lots of times and there was nothing) And this especially does this with web applications, word and msn messenger.

It doesn't happen with just one font, but them all.

Does anyone have any clues?

Edit: I forgot to mention restarting the application makes the fonts work properly.

have you checked your keyboard character set?

Yeah no I haven't..and I don;t really know how to. Care to help?

mac or pc? if mac, have you copied files from pc cds or zips?

for mac, go to keyboard in the control panel and make sure U.S. English is picked.

i don't know much about pc, but i think there's a way to troubleshoot the keyboard from the control panel.

are you using atm deluxe or suitcase? you could try reinstalling......... doesn't that sound like fun

I have a PC, already gone into the control panel and everything in english canada, same as it was before.

i live in canada as well, however i still put it on U.S. English as i found that the french accents kept creeping into my typing somehow... Shamefully, i dont know any french and therefore dont ever have to type in it. Therefore, U.S. English, but make sure that the spell check is on the Canadian english ;)

Your problem sounds very random. I dont think there is a solution to your problem. It might just go away with one of the updates, restart or something... do you have any font management software installed?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing