Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Hi I am trying to track down the bottom two fonts on this header . If anyone has an idea I would really appreciate.

Thanks

Robert Burns

Well, I don't see any ... which header do you mean?

@Schwalben Koenig:Well, I don't see any ... which header do you mean?

Hi sorry the img will not download even though it is only 80K. You can see the fonts on the top banner at themistressofspice.com . They are the bottom two fonts.

Thanks

Rob

testing image post

edit: obviously it worked...

Oh phew. The script is a bugger.

Closest I found were Fountain Pen Frenzy, Penstyle Regular, MIss Brooks or P22 Dearest. It does have that P22-revitalising-vintage-painterhandwritings-style, but alas no match. And please wait for Alex or KKat with the "broken serif"-face. I haven't a clue. Sorry.

Well sometimes it is easier than you think: Voluta Script. Still blank for the other one.

Voluta ... still in the wild out there.

I have no clue what the other thing might be. It has many things in common with many classic serifs. But so transformed.

I went for the open p but nada de nada. But I learned one thing, never knew that there are so many clones of Souvenir and Fritz Quadrata around. MANY that is. I'd better put another lock on the dungeon.

Hi

Thanks for trying. 1 down and 1 to go.

Best

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing