Now you can submit a single *.ttf or *.otf file without having to compress it.

Furthermore, if you are submitting a single font file or a zip file with one font file inside, the font is going to be submitted directly without the confirmation screen, with choice of selecting a font file, since that is redundant. Thank you kkat for suggesting this. I am not 100% sure about this feature as i like to have the intemediate checkpoint step, but we'll see what happens.

Great, Alex, thanks for the effort, and thanks KKat for the suggestion. I was always wondering why someone had to stuff the ttf when the onlinemachine obviously was compressing it again. Anyway, good job.

BTW, Alex, if you have sparetime and you don't know what to do: Would you mind to integrate something like "MyGroups"? You know, each AF-member could save the fonts in special groups for future reference. For instance someone wants to collect all fonts with "slashed zeros" he can creat a personal group named "slashed zeros" for himself and lateron chooses the appropriate font.

Thanks for thinking about it.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing