Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Many designers are using this font on Ebay. When you type a sentence each word comes up as a different font and uses different sizes and colors automatically. It almost looks like a cut and paste ransom note - really cute! Anyone know what this is or where I can get it? Much thanks! :)

Pict?

@Lezlie Freeman: ....cut and paste ransom ...

you said it... have you checked out Ransom category?

you cannot get different colours automatically. Fonts have no colour, you do that using Photoshop or any other program that you happen to be using the fonts in.

Could also be a javascript ... ?

It's not Ransom...I am trying to find a sample on Ebay so I can show you. I'll post if I can find it! Thanks for your help!

Lezlie :)

yes, if you are doing HTML, not an image, you can use HTML formatting tags to change size and/or colour of eacher letter/word/sentence/etc... you can also use javascript to add those HTML tags to the provided string automatically, varying size and colour...

not Ransom font or not Ransom category? will wait for picture..

Here is a picture of something similar.....

Alex~

If I use HTML would I have to individually do that to each word manually? Maybe that is what they do and I was just trying to find an easier way!! LOL

Lezlie :)

if you use HTML yes, you can do that, or you can do to each letter even. However, to make something like on the picture you need to have image editing software and use that to create an image of the fonts arranged in the way you want them.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing