this is by far, one of my favorite font sites i go to. i was wondering if there are any other font sites as good as this site?

dafont.com ? or you probably have that one.

Well, hello, Alex. Nice to have you back again.

Well, I left it to you, as the site-owner, to promote other ressources. :-)

i figured... nice of you, but feel free to speak your mind on any issue. Having site mod status shows that i trust your judgement. :)

Thank you very much.

Well, didn't know it by now, but Deviantart has a huge selection of free fonts. Not really categorized but fresh from the oven ...

great find! ill be downloading and adding some of those for sure!

I'M misusing this thread for promoting another one, Alex, ok?

Have you noticed Kinemamoon until now? Ito is similar to the Vespertine from Björk (Meire/Meire)

i think it is a perfect place to be promoting sites!

Those Kinemamoon Graphics, don't they seem to have a few rip-offs? I cannot point out exact fonts but i have seen some of them around under different names.

Hmm, don't think that I have seen those fonts anywhere commercial. But what do I know? And as even Paul D Hunt posts them without getting slapped, I think they are okeydokey. But, yes, some look familiar. Have a sort of Abaddon in them, sometimes flavoured with a little bit of Mason. I think the freeware is legal stuff. (But don't know if it's free to distribute them here. Haven't D/L them and so didn'tread the licencing).

deviantart's font section contains Carpenter ICG free for download... most of the time found at fonts.com for $42.

I guess deviantart is not a very credible source of freeware fonts. surprised the big guys are not jumping at them yet.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing