Font Identification Request: Resolved

is there such a thing?

what would you need it for? to recreate the logo or type stuff with the font that is used within it?

to make a cutout similar to this ex.

to answer the question, to recreate the logo

so you want an "A" that is curved?

the problem is that first picture you provided has a custom drawing. The first and last "A" are different, even if you take a refelction.

Your best best if to distort a regular font yourself in photoshop or similar image editing software. if it is the curvature that you are after.

I didn't explain myself well at all. Sorry about that. I was looking for a dingbat font that had the San Lorenzo logo in it, that i could use to make a cutout similar to the one i made above with the World Cup dingbat font. I don't think my skills would go so far as to be able to recreate, myself, those letters, unfortunately.

Thanks so much for replying and trying to help :o)

no problem at all.

i see... maybe you can search some of the vector graphics sites as they could have the logo you are after in some vector format, which would be equavalent to a dingbat font.

I don't know any vector graphics sites, and it would probably be a rare find if I did ... so I will just have to take my project in a new direction. But it never hurts to ask those with more knowledge than I in the hopes of getting lucky :o)

Perhaps in the future someone will come up with a soccer teams dingbat font.

Thanks again!

Try this.

exactly. well done kkat!

hope that will do for you carly

kkat, that is awesome! thank you sooooo much!

yes, it will do, alex... off to play

you all rock!

(promises to be nice to all cats)

De nada Carly. And they have a lot more over there. So next time ...

What is the font used in the Cheers logo? Anybody willing to share the info? Thanks.

[DEL]

For football needs, there's the heir of High Quality Football Logos (hqfl.dk) at the url:

http://www.vflnet.com/

Not the same amount yet, but the same passion for details.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing