ok, the font i need help with is the font used in the banner, i mean the actual "buttons"... And, by the way, if you are there, could you please tell me if the word "HOME", from the bottom of the framed-Flash is written using a font or a custom design?

Victor, as no one has an answer here and the designer of this site is quite skilled in his work I would ask him directly: http://www.encoil.ro/

He will give you an answer, I'm sure.

The font used for the buttons is the Manzanita.

Note:

The thing is known as Manzanita.ttf and Manzanita .ttf (notice the space before .ttf) The version without the space renders badly. It is also known as RSManzanita.

All versions are widely available but not [yet] here. Wake up Alex.

@koeiekat:

All versions are widely available but not [yet] here. Wake up Alex.

heh, the problem is i havent slept yet :) There are another 25 new fonts in the queue for you (thank you Ivan!), im just rolling them out gradually... it will be appear within next couple of days.

could you be so kind and spare me the search and email me the with space manzanita if you have it? i will do the rest...

OK, thanks for the tip with Manzanita and thanx for the answer....

I guess this is solved... partially, but i'll listen to Schwalben Koenig advice and ask the site creators about the other font...

Bye now!

@alex:could you be so kind and spare me the search and email me the with space manzanita if you have it? i will do the rest...

OK RSManazanita uploaded.

thank you for sparing me more work than i asked :)

however, as you saw the generated previews have terrible spacing... are you sure that version is the good one?

Doesn't on my screen. But I can also do the Manzanita .ttf. OK?

send both in email, since there will be a "font already exists" error if you try to submit the new one. i have to go under the hood, and patch some things.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing