Does anyone have this old font? I found a disc called "Expert 2000 Fantastic Fonts" that includes this font but no one seems to sell it anymore. It was around back in the Windows 3.1 days.

If anyone has the Thomas Paine font around I would be happy to send a few bucks for it! Please email me at spamthisidontcare@juno.com

Thanks!

Don't know what this font looks like but they sell this CD at this shop for not more than 10 $.

Google time: approx. 2 seconds.

Perhaps more than 2 seconds would be advisable before you post a reply. That CD is no longer available.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it was super-helpful of you. The smart remark helped even more. Well done.

I see. And here ends my discussion.

@al:Perhaps more than 2 seconds would be advisable before you post a reply. That CD is no longer available.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it was super-helpful of you. The smart remark helped even more. Well done.

aren't we very good at cutting down someone who invested their time to help you. Consider holding back on sarcasm in the future, especially when asking for help.

Thank kkat for submitting: Thomas Paine

Hahaha, added 6.7.06. Wow, dear KKat & Alex, You ARE fast.

2 second fast :)

Hahaha, right.

BTW: Have you seen the new "Typographic" canadian stamp made out of letters?

stamps? is that something that you stick onto somethig else? :)

Looks cool, though. Maybe i will pick up a pack once they come out in august.

Yepp, right. Snail mail with beavers. Well, doesn't this sound .....hmmm ... nasty? ROFL.

haha... i like escargot... should i even say that i like beavers? :) (at least from the canadian perspective of the matter)

@al:Perhaps more than 2 seconds would be advisable before you post a reply. That CD is no longer available.

Like Alex already said; a little respect for the Swallow would suit. you.

I added 2 more seconds on the search and found the font with ease. You might have done the same. It is really, REALLY, easy.

@al:... I would be happy to send a few bucks for it! ...

Now you can get'm here at Abstractfonts (do say thank you!!) may I suggest you spent those few bucks on a somewhat longer fuse? Might help you in life!

If you are not careful you will learn something every day.

Thank you to whoever added the font. The rest of you can HAVE A NICE TIME*. :) Have A Nice Day

*MOD-powers are a wonderful thing. Thanks Alex. Ah, yes, thanks, "2-second-Al", for coming back and greet Koiekat. She's nice, you know! And Alex also, who added the font, just for you.

I don't even know if SoftKey had legal rights to that typeface. They had to stop selling - the majority of their fonts were rip-offs.

The real font is named PACKARD (yep, just like that grand classic car...)

The face was originally designed in 1913 by Ozwald Cooper. (By the way, for ATF - aka American Type Founders.) It was redrawn in the 1950s for typositor as a display face. It is still sold today by OPTIFonts. The newest digital for it that I am familiar with was the Photolettering drawings sold as a group of 100 by TigerDirect back in the early 1990s.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing