any1 kmow the name of this font? thanks

5950king@sbcglobal.net

Sure, you know it too. Rolloglide.

good one.. i did go through the multi-lined fonts here on af but that one was not categorized, now it is.

Swallow, you should have stuck it into "Multi-lined" category once you have found it, dont forget you have those powers... :)

Oh really? Ah I see the buttons now. Wow! All right, Alex, next time I'll do my duty.

not a duty... just a option that you have, and can do, if you feel like it. :)

hahaha, just kidding, Alex. I already tried to sort the snake and bones font in. Have a nice day.

heh.. good. Let me know if you find that some of the admin options are awkward to use. have a good day!

Well, ahem, can you please give me a quick summary which magical powers moderators have? I am a little afraid to play around and ruin your design ... ;-)

moderators can:

forum

- edit and delete any post

- send email message to ANY member, even the ones who have said not to be contacted. you should only use this for a very significant reason.

- view full IP of the poster

fonts

- edit category, designer and image preview text

anything else you would like that i have missed? :)

I second that motion.

Gosh Alex, you beat me there by 1 minute. Well done!! ...

heh... close timing...

Back into the rat-race?

it seems...

back to the mod-squad powers... wha'chu think?

I think this is enough. I can trace spam and take action. I can delete spam. I can trace the same person posting under different names (does not happen often). I can remove a direct link to commercial fonts or edit an email adress to prevent spamming. To me that's what matters.

I second KKat: Thank you Alex, sounds very well designed I think.

But some things would be fine (if you have some time ...;-))

- RSS-Feed. (please, please,please!!)

- E-Mail to MOD when a new forum-thread was started.

- a button to jump directly to the last entry of a thread (useful for long threads like this;-) BTW: I really like the collapse/Expand-option at the top of each thread!

[quote]@Schwalben Koenig:

- RSS-Feed. (please, please,please!!)

- E-Mail to MOD when a new forum-thread was started.

- a button to jump directly to the last entry of a thread (useful for long threads like this;-) BTW: I really like the collapse/Expand-option at the top of each thread![/quote]

very good suggestions!

RSS:

how do you, personally, use them? how do you think they would be benefitial to AF visitors?

MOD NOTIFY:

not the highest priority, since you guys seem to visit often anyway :D

JUMP TO LATEST:

from the list of the threads in the forum? or from the top of the page, beside "Collapse/Expand.."? or both places?

RSS: Well it is useful for the users who frequent AF regularily. And it certainly is useful for MODs for new forum-entrys and threads. It also could be useful for users who want to be informed about new added fonts. Oh my there are so many advantages. (Sidenote: I like the RSS from WTF more than the one from Typophile, because at WTF all the answers are also shown, at Typophile only new forum entries, no answers.)

Jump to latest: We have at the right site of the thread-list something like "recovered, last by Schwalbenkoenig". I would like to push a button at "last" for example, then the browser leads me automatically to the LAST entry of this special thread. (Not the highest priority, but a nice feature).

You can see a solution like this at this (german) forum, just for a suggestion. If you click the small page-icon after the fat arrow you jump to the last entry of the thread.

Oh and one important thing I have forgotten:

Read-counter: It would be nice to have such thing here. Why? Because sometimes posters feel like they are forgotten because no one has an answer for their question. But if there is such a thing (eg. "77 reads") they can see that their request is a real bugger.

and then maybe a special spot for us to discuss these matters - rather than on someone's solved request :)

Yes. That is a very good suggestion.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing