OK, this is going to sound like me being exceptionally picky, but I need a font that is scripty, has lower case letters, and most of all, I need the capital to be about 3times the size of the lowercase. Also, I really don't know how exactly to describe this, bu I need the letters almost to be slurred (if that's a proper description for it) rather that how a lot of scripts have it, where it is perfect cursive right from the textbook (lol). Basically, I want it to look like a hastily written sort of style. (I don't know how much sense that makes...)

PLEASE help me ASAP!

Also, I'm having problems making the fonts I install stay installed. Every time I shut down my computer, I have to re-install them when I start again. Is this possibly a problem with my computer or am I forgetting to do something when I unzip the files? Or is it because I am not logged on to my computer's admin?

Thanks for the help!

Also, Eight Fifteen, Normal (in handwriting fonts) is on the right track, but I want it a little more scripty if possible.

how do you install them? by copying into c:\\windows\fonts\ ?

i thought of this font, the caps are not 3 times bigger but something to get you started:

Jane Austen

Sounds like a job for Lassigue D'Mato

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/t26/lassigue-dmato/

Ahaha, Thanks very much to both of you for the suggestions. I like them both and I am going to try Jane Austen. Would try Lassigue, but the problem is that I am on a buget... of nothing. (rofl) otherwise I'd use it. It's nearly perfect... *sigh* anything you know of that is very close to that and also free?

It's a long shot but have you tried Pablo? It looks similar and the size of the lettering can be adjusted anywya if it isn't theratio you require (but you knew that I know). As for the font problem, it COULD be (again a long shot) that you have too many fonts in your system fonts folder. After 750 fonts in there your system can start acting up. The best thing to do is to have a folder full o fonts and swap them in and out as you need them. It could be that you aren't logged in as an administrator but if that were really the case it would be more likely that you wouldn't have permission to install them in the first place. Hope that helps

that's the problem then. I'm not logged in as admin. I was wondering about that....

Well, thanks to everyone for the help. I really appreciate it a lot. :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing