Hey again,

Got another request...I am looking for some stained glass freeware fonts similar to ITC stained glass one (which I bought and really like). For those who don't know, ITC's stained glass font has letters against a stained glass background.

Somewhere, a few months ago, I saw a font that was quite similar...at another font archive. I cannot remember the whole name....it was called "____ Cathedral". I believe there were initials before the name "Cathedral", like KD or something. The font is basically a freeware version that is similar to the commercial version (but is NOT a copy) of the stained glass font.

I was wondering if there are any fonts like that one around? Also if you find the ___ Cathedral font could you provide a download link? thanx!

Lynda :)

There are four fonts I am aware of that you may be interested in

1) Oleander Stained Glass

2) Bartholomeow Stained Glass

3) Woods World Stained Glass

and

4) SC Stained Glass

This one was designed by Lisa Rohrbaugh

last known email I know of: lisar@blazenet.net

They have all been available online at one time or another - and I don't think they are commercial - but I don't know, so sorry I cannot provide you a link - but it looks like they all use "Stained Glass" in their names.

Make that 5 - I just found out about:

Stained Glass a font created by Sue Ralston http://www.web-of-dreams.com/

do you know the foundry or designer for the 3 you listed? (Oleander Stained Glass, Bartholomeow Stained Glass, Woods World Stained Glass) I am having NO luck finding them on the web. When I do a search for them I come up with almost everything but the fonts.

I'm looking - trying to help you out...

I appreciate it! :) :)

Finally found the Cathedral font I mentioned! It doesn't give a designer name but I am pretty sure it's freeware. I'll submit it to the site tonight.

Hi Lynda, you may also be interested in the Quintus LeadedGlass and the Quintus StainedCameo.

good ones... added...

lynda, your latest few font submissions are quite popular with people :)

Thanx!

I really like decorative and script fonts, and if I can submit some OOAK freeware fonts here, I'm more than happy to oblige!

I have some fonts somewhere, that are freeware that are REALLY hard to find. When I find them I'll post them here. One I'm still searching for is a beauty called "Ironglass Dropcaps." It was originally for Mac, but I or someone else converted it with CrossFont. You know me....if it's out there, it WILL be found...

Lynda

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing