Hi all,

I'm looking for the font above, and fonts similar to the image shown above. Prefer the freeware stuff, but I'd be glad to know of any commercial ones too. I'm willing to buy!

Thanx in advance! :)

Lynda

[quote]@Lynda V.E.:Hi all,

I'm looking for fonts similar to the Patchwork font found here. ... Am also curious if the font image above is available for download or purchase.

[/quote]

hey,

i think patchwork is similar to the one on the pic :)

the one on the pic more detailed though. nicer, i would say.

It is similar...and I have it (the Patchwork font available here)...but I wanted a few more similar fonts. ;) I can never have enough. LOL

I will find it, one way or another, I promise you.

baseball i guess, similar theme... that random font on the front page can be quite topical. :)

actually all of Chloe's fonts seem to be what you would like :)

http://www.abstractfonts.com/designer/318/chloe

I just added her as a designer and put all of her fonts in the designer category.

hope you like them

The font you are looking for is called Patches and it is available right here: http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=patches&page=1&nb_ppp_old=10&text=Collages+de+&nb_ppp=10&classt=alpha

@Heron2001:The font you are looking for is called Patches and it is available right here:

good one!

(now available here, here as well, :) )

[quote]@alex:

baseball i guess, similar theme... that random font on the front page can be quite topical. :)[/quote]

That's another one of Chloe's fonts. I do like her work and THANK YOU for adding her stuff here! :)

Thanx!!!!! :) :) :)

@alex:[quote]@Heron2001:The font you are looking for is called Patches and it is available right here:

good one!

(now available here, here as well, :) )[/quote]

and thank you too, for adding it! :) :)

just a note, the image in the new fonts section for this font seems to have vanished.

It's there - I just checked. It's in the top 1000 and June 10 added areas.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing