Thanks a lot! Help me find the font used on this cd cover please...it actually differs from the old english font we're familiar with...it looks more clumsy...

Interesting. It looks a lot like the CLOISTER BLACK, but with some minor differences. Maybe it is just thinned out and modified …?

As far as I know it's not just simply modified but a different one. I used to see it somewhere else and it has an "S" with a unique look...

Hmm, as I see the Cloister Black here it looks like the same as your sample (which is quite blurry) except the lc "l" which seems to have a cutted tail.

BTW, what is the look of the unique "s" you were talking about?

The 'unique' about this 's' is that it doesn't have the slant through it. It not only makes it unique it also makes it easy.

But this is - again - a request for a fraktur. And I thought I made clear I do not ID these types.

Glad to see you back Swallow. And thanks for jumping in. You will have noticed I had some things to do. The grinding stones are almost worn out.

Funny, marked solved - but it isn't.

[quote]@koeiekat:

But this is - again - a request for a fraktur.[/quote]

no?

forget about it, i'm slow :|

@koeiekat:Glad to see you back Swallow. And thanks for jumping in. You will have noticed I had some things to do. The grinding stones are almost worn out.

Your servant as always, dear KKat. You are welcome. But your last sentence is too cryptic for an alpine birds ear... I hope it is at least something good.

PS: Hope posting is ok again, had some problems today with some SQL-errors or something like that...

@Schwalben Koenig:

PS: Hope posting is ok again, had some problems today with some SQL-errors or something like that...

result of my late-night coding and not triple-double-checking :)

please please please, send me a private message (from the member's profile) as soon as you notice anything like this in the future.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/members/1

Ok, sure.

@Schwalben Koenig:[quote]@koeiekat:Glad to see you back Swallow. And thanks for jumping in. You will have noticed I had some things to do. The grinding stones are almost worn out.

Your servant as always, dear KKat. You are welcome. But your last sentence is too cryptic for an alpine birds ear... I hope it is at least something good. [/quote]

Had to sharpen the nails. Claws in optimal conditon now. New grinding stones have arrived. So ready for everything. It's feeding time. Off to haunt the uf.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing