and please enlighten us, which YET ANOTHER company was it?

@UrbanFonts:It was a private freelancer, sorry for this. Case closed.

oh really? with what verdict?

my eloquent man of many many words, how come you are so short and willing to stop talking all of a sudden?

do you have a contact for that person? i will send him/her an email and discuss this without going through you, to be fair.

i'll leave it at this then... you are right, it is quite clear now.

Alex,

As one of the writers who works for Ed at Inb0x, I want to personally thank you for devoting the time and effort that you did to investigating and getting to the bottom of this, and for keeping an open mind until the facts were in. It's a mark of true class.

And for the record, Abstractfonts rocks. I happen to love fonts to the point of designing my own, and this forum is a great resource! I'm thrilled that my research for posting elsewhere led me here.

[quote]@chameleon:Alex,

As one of the writers who works for Ed at Inb0x, I want to personally thank you for devoting the time and effort that you did to investigating and getting to the bottom of this, and for keeping an open mind until the facts were in. It's a mark of true class.[/quote]

thanks, fairness is most important to me.

I happen to love fonts to the point of designing my own, and this forum is a great resource! I'm thrilled that my research for posting elsewhere led me here.

are the fonts you design freeware? submit them if they are! :)

we'll be glad to have you around

if you have a website with a forum where a link to urbanfonts.com appeared, all of a sudden with a conversation, please post a message here to tell us about it... would be interesting to see

Hmm, I have seen this very same post on two threads of a SitePoint forum. Maybe because I posted there?

Blackmail? That is an interesting approach from a fraud. Blackmail? Did I threaten to make known something that is not already known to everyone? That is not already in the public domain? Wrong again UF. You paid for posts. My posts on Abstractfonts were used for that.

Thus ...

Now did I ask for money for me? Nope. Yet when my posts are used commercially without me being asked and therefore without my consent, you, the one that pays for posts, owe money. In a commercial channel I have valued my posts at 50 Euro per post (a bargain!). You, and everybody else, can count the number of posts that I submitted to Abstractfonts forum have been used. The multiplication is rather simple but I'll explain: number of posts used times 50 Euro. Got that?

No. I did not want that money for myself. I asked you to transfer that money to a charity, Anidan.org. I don't need your money. I would not even touch it. But they, Anidan.org, DO. And they wil happily accept it. So be a real he-man and pay your dues.

For your information: your fake posts on the vBadvanced forum have been deleted to 'remove spam links'.

Alex, you may be interested in this one: http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?s=2dcb74a8d09e5e9e9f3677068f97eb51&p=456626#post456626

yea, if you just do a search for sites containing "www.urbanfonts.com" you get almost 400 (was 472 at one point) sites that have similar phoney conversations... i guess people are removing them, since all people in some of the discussions even have the same urbanfonts.com signature. ridiculous.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing