My name is Ed Rooney and I own and operate www.Inb0x.com. The plaigarism that took place on the part of one of my writers is not acceptable either for my clients or for myself. With that in mind I have issued an apology directly to both Brandon and Alex and now to the community here as a whole.

I do feel it is important, however, that I make it known that this is not how I run my business. Inb0x.com has enjoyed enormous growth and positive feedback and has built a rock-solid reputation for customer service and quality forum posting. Unfortunately this can be ruined by the actions of a single rogue writer.

As Brandon said himself - one of the problems when you hire someone to do a job is you cannot stand over their shoulder and control every move they make. I have over 200 writers working for me and we have accomplished over 30,000 forum posts to date without plaigarism ever being an issue. I am working to get at the name of the poster who plaigarised and will promptly remove them from my service.

It has truly been an unfortunate and uncomfortable situation and I have taken all the steps I can to rectify the problem. I have refunded Brandon of course and am working to discover who the writer was. Because Brandon deleted his forum I cannot verify who was at fault. If any member of this community knows without doubt the username who plaigarised please contact me directly at admin@inb0x.com.

The writers who were assigned to Brandon's forum were:

Melos

Chameleon

Whirling Dervish

felice206

Slashmire

OneofaKind

I would appreciate any help you could give me in determining who was at fault so I may prevent further damage by this writer to my hard-earned reputation.

Lastly I would like to mention that hiring Inb0x has never resulted in this type of situation before and anyone considering using a paid forum posting service can remain confident that Inb0x is run with dedication to quality posting and customer service and this was a one-time incident involving a bad apple.

I offer this community, Alex and Brandon my public apology and commitment to get to the bottom of this.

Respectfully,

Ed Rooney

Owner - www.Inb0x.com

understandable...

im sure Brandon still has the posts and will be able to recover all of the usernames involved. if not, kat has covered our back ;)

glad this was resolved quickly and relatively peacefully.

Please see http://www.abstractfonts.com/forum/thread/31938

After much investigation my writers have been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing