[DEL]

I have been looking & looking for this font "Constanza". It is a very "pretty" script (I guess that's what it would be called). If you have it or know where I can find it, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much! :D

Constanza? Are you sure about that name?

[DEL]

The name, Constanza, is the name given me by the person using it. She has over 7000 fonts & said it would takes her half an hour to download her font file. It is the font she uses the most. So, I'm going by what she said as to the name.

Thanks,

[DEL]

Here is a tag with the font, Constanza. file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Just%20a%20Note%20From%20Me%20Blank1.JPG

Thanks for looking

Pointing to your own computer does not really help. You'll have to upload the pict to a site that allows direct linking to images.

This puzzles me ... "it would takes her half an hour to download her font file". Half an hour to download a font file? What is it? Traditional Chinese?

[DEL]

This will take you to my Fotki site. There will be an album named Constanza. It has the sample.

http://public.fotki.com/holmanhouse/

Thanks again,

It is all in the name. What you are looking for is not Constanza but Constance, also known as Stanzie. Stanzie can be found here.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing