[DEL]

Hi :D

I'm looking for the font used on the L.A.M.B. Lesportsac by Gwen Stefani bags. It looks like this:http://lamb-archive.net/files/pictures/lambprint.gif

So far it looks like the Barron(Truetype) but the Large A and small s seem to be wrong.

Hi Princess,

the commercial font is called "Fette Fraktur". And there is also a free substitute out which is called Proclamate. Have fun.

[quote:13c4d10e33="Schwalbenkoenig"]Hi Princess,

the commercial font is called "Fette Fraktur". And there is also a free substitute out which is called Proclamate. Have fun.[/quote:13c4d10e33]

Other closes [and the list is certainly not complete] are Berliner, Frankenstein and as you mentioned the Barron ... should fit the princess ...

The A is cernainly another font. The outline 'Yold Anglican' is very similar. The use of that s is a rarity. It does not fit at all.

Maybe thet wanted to protect themselves agains copycat, making a weird combination of fonts? Or maybe the other way around, is this a copycat claiming not to have copied the original?

No clue. Never heard of the thing. What is it?

[DEL]

Thanks guys :D

Gwen Stefani did a line of Lesportsac bags before she started her own clothing line. This was the font used on her L.A.M.B. bags. They say "Love Angel Music Baby Lamb" and "Where did my lamb go".

I bought an ipod tattoo a while back that had the wording on it and I loved it but it was not waterproof and it smeared and made a mess. So I found a place that will make a plastic ipod tattoo (no smearing!) with whatever design you like. I'd like to do the L.A.M.B. design but can't seem to get that stupid "s". They look like this:

http://lamb-archive.net/files/pictures/season2-hellahobo.jpg

OK. First on the A: I gamble that thet swapped the Fette Fraktur A with the old Anglican for readebility as the Fette Fraktur A may not be recognized by many as an A.

Still, why swapping the s? The thing simply does not match with the rest of the text. It's a dissonant. Anyway the one that comes closest is the Engravers Old English. Exept for missing the dionagal line. Maybe that got lost in the scan? There are tons of copycats of the Engravers Old English around. Have a look at these and be amazed.

Chivalry

Clerestory

EnglandOldDB

Linotext

Lincoln

Linustext

Mariage-Normal

Medic Text

Meriage DB

Wedding Text

Old English

Old Gondor

Olde Englishe

Oldtext

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing