[DEL]

I am searching for the original download soft fonts for HP Series II and III printers that were used by forms created by JetForm. The font families were Univers, CGTimes, Pi in regular,bold, italic, bold italic. Sizes were 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 18 points.

I'm trying google though, and still searching....but just projectw poped up in my mind that some dude might have them actually...?

I've found true type fonts of Univers and CGTimes but thats not what I'm looking.

Thanks!

I remember they came on the driver floppy. Why not contact HP support and ask for it?

[DEL]

[quote:9a7fe4c474="koeiekat"]I remember they came on the driver floppy. Why not contact HP support and ask for it?[/quote:9a7fe4c474]

I'm actually just trying that. But their site is enormous - contact for that, for this, for that, here, there, anywhere ;-) and they are so old.. even where I post makes a difference. But I doubt they will anser me. Dont you have the floppy? :)

[quote:432ea16663="kocho"]Dont you have the floppy? :)[/quote:432ea16663]

When I was young and ignorant I had ... But then, WAS.

[DEL]

[quote:e221c59073="koeiekat"]Have you tried this? http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=15062&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=25496&submit.y=4&submit.x=6&lang=en&cc=us[/quote:e221c59073]

Yup, just went there 1/2h. Its a page for drivers not fonts as I understood. I've sent a message - via their forum so hopefully some will help me out.

Thanks for trying! If you got any more hints - shoot them ;)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing