[DEL]

Hey can u direct me to a font of the band mychemical romance. And if you dont have it, can you please make one?

That's the Melanie (not the 'Melanie girly'). Commercial. Bitstream. So that's where this ends.

[DEL]

[quote:21083ceb2e="koeiekat"]That's the Melanie (not the 'Melanie girly'). Commercial. Bitstream. So that's where this ends.[/quote:21083ceb2e]Thanks. But can you give me the link? Because when i searched that i got like a 1000 different fonts.

[DEL]

[quote:1e3c71069a="koeiekat"]That's the Melanie (not the 'Melanie girly'). Commercial. Bitstream. So that's where this ends.[/quote:1e3c71069a] Hey can you tell me the exact name of the font because when i typed... "Melanie Commercial. Bitstream" it came up with a 1,000 different searches.

So sorry unlucky vegetarian. When I posted my reply I thought you ment the font in the pict which is the Melanie BT Regular. I think what you want is the thing used on mychemicalromance.net. If so why didn't you provide a link to that page in the first place. You would have got the answer within a few minutes. If my guess is right, what you want is Mom's Typewriter.

[DEL]

[quote:5a80e2fc50="koeiekat"]So sorry unlucky vegetarian. When I posted my reply I thought you ment the font in the pict which is the Melanie BT Regular. I think what you want is the thing used on mychemicalromance.net. If so why didn't you provide a link to that page in the first place. You would have got the answer within a few minutes. If my guess is right, what you want is Mom's Typewriter.[/quote:5a80e2fc50]Ok.. thanks

i have added mom's typewriter to AF as well:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/10989

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing