[DEL]

I would like to find out if anyone out there knows if there is another name for the font called "Tin Lizzy"? I'm sure that it is probably something that is really easy to find if I know the "correct" name.

[quote:a66f816c25="tree8409"]Tin Lizzy[/quote:a66f816c25]

?? That's new. Where did you see that ??

[DEL]

Thanks for your reply.

My brother asked me if I could find the Tin Lizzy alphabet. He wanted to use it to do some graphics on something and wanted to look at the complete alphabet to make sure he has the design correct. I'm not sure where to look to find it, but thought maybe somebody out there knows a lot more about it than me!

So to answer your real question, I didn't see the font, but am hoping that someone out there has seen it.

Got any suggestions?

I'm afraid I - and all others here - can't do much without actually having seen that font. Even then it may be difficult as I have not found any reference to a tin lizzy font.

[DEL]

Thanks again for your help. I will post again if I come up with anything, so we can all see what he's talking about.

just to make sure, it has nothing to do with Lizzie, right?

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/lizzie

I doubt it. I think that this is one of these cases. Something is known to someone as tin lizzy. That something uses a type and therefore the someone thinks it is the tin lzzy font.

Anyone out there has any clue what a tin lizzy may be? A tinned lizzy I can imagine. A thin lizzy may be something, but what the heck is a tin lizzy?

Can I eat it? And if not, what can possibly be the use of a tin lizzy?

Feed me!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing