[DEL]

hello felas. i need to know the name of this font. please help me.

http://www.cybamall.com/thue/choco.gif this is where you can find the font's picture

many thnx in advance

[DEL]

any answer mates?

i dont know why i did click the link above and it seems to be broken perhaps you can COPY this link www.cybamall.com/thue/choco.gif and PASTE it to the address bar, in that way you will see my question.

i will be waitin for your replies

[DEL]

I did alot of looking on the internet yesterday for another font I was interested in, and while I was at it, I had my eyes peeled for the [b:ac42abbf82]Homepages[/b:ac42abbf82] one you're interested in as well. No luck.

If I come across what you're looking for, be sure that I'll post the link, and I'm sure that goes for anyone else that drops in here.

[DEL]

I finally found it - The [b:d399b131b9]FREAK[/b] Font - at these two sites, different prices:

http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.htm?pid=401394

http://www.fonthaus.com/products/fonts/view.cfm/sku/CO100007.cfm (cheaper price)

And last, but certainly not least, right here at Abstract Fonts (once I knew the name):

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/freak

Why it's classified in Oriental is beyond me. :::shrugs shoulders:::

Anyway, I think the person that designed the logo for [b:d399b131b9]HOMEPAGES[/b:d399b131b9] added the Smiley Face to the letter "O" after the fact.

Have a terrific day!

[DEL]

mate, did you just said "freak" is the font iv been looking for? im sorry mate but i think thats not it. freak fonts are like some kind of energetic font, what i was looking has a bold personality. did you look out for the "choco.gif"?

[DEL]

The only out-of-the-ordinary, unusual, font shown on the link you provided is the [b:94d16f919d]H O M E P A G E S[/b] logo font. If that is not what you were looking for, then you might try providing a link that is not a [b:94d16f919d]404 Page Not Found[/b]. I don't see anything that says [b:94d16f919d]choco[/b].

Sorry.

[DEL]

oh, i see now mate, weve misunderstood each other and im sorry for that. now, when you [b:d15fe4c788]CLICK[/b] the link www.cybamall.com/thue/choco.gif then you will be prompted the "free hompages missing page", and i dont know why it happened.

but when you [b:d15fe4c788]COPY[/b] www.cybamall.com/thue/choco.gif and [b:d15fe4c788]PASTE[/b] it to the adress bar, then you will be directing to the right page where the image "choco" uploaded and that "choco", well thats my question, didnt know its font..

hope youl help me. thnx.

[DEL]

OK - Now we have the image. I'm no font expert, and I don't know this one offhand, but to make it easier for others to identify the font I'm posting the image here. That way, no one needs to do a cut 'n' paste job:

I'll keep a lookout for it.

Now we can see it - ty terre -, almost any futura extra black condensed variant will do the job. Play a little with the letter spacing and then scale the widh to somewhere in between 40 and 50% and Bob's your uncle.

[DEL]

Thanks for coming to the rescue on the Choco font koeiekat. I had a feeling it was manipulated from an existing font, and since I don't use futuristic type fonts often, I downloaded the Futura Extra Black Condensed, played with it for a minute or two in PaintShopPro, and VOILA! The Choco gif. :o)

[quote:02d4ba28ac="Terre"]I don't use futuristic type fonts often[/quote:02d4ba28ac]

Oops! The Futura type was designed almost 100 years ago. After it's last revival in the 80ies it is less used nowadays. Yet many more popular sans serif types were inspired by this great classic.

See, if you're not careful you might learn something every day.

[DEL]

LOL! I do learn something new everyday. Many thanks for contributing today to the vast wellspring of knowledge I hold. ROFL :o)

:wink:

[DEL]

terre and koeiekat! you two are stars! thanx for puting out the image here terre and for identifying the "choco" thing koeiekat!

thank you! :D

[DEL]

can i have another request?

i cant find a [b:0c06618502]free[/b] "Futura Extra Black Condensed" OR any like of it, can you felas give me a link of where i can download any of those [b:0c06618502]free[/b] futura font?

or you can send me your futura fonts, email: **REMOVED BY ALEX**

many many thanks mates[/b]

[DEL]

Check your email t-hue. Hope they work out for you.

[DEL]

wow! terre, your very helpful thank you very much! :D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing