[DEL]

Hi there, i am looking for these fonts. The first one comes very close to the Scriptc font, but it's not 100% acurate. Does anyone recognize this or can identify this?

The text says "Earth Tour" (the rest is obvious)

This one here looks like some ancient Greek font, but I couldn't find the exact one.

Any help is appreciated!

The first one (the script) looks very messy but I'll give it a try. Success not guaranteed!

The second one is extremey similar to 'DS Nova Black' if it were not for the small indents. So, or Nikolay Dubina has released a new version (the one around is the initial release, 2002) or someone has been playing with the DS Nova Black.

hat trick for kat

8)

[DEL]

Cheers mate, it is that DS Nova type. Must have overlooked it when searching this site.

I think those indents were done manually, as it is only used on the title.

The script font, well the image is a picture from a jacket and the font you see there is an embroidery so that could explain why it's so 'messy'.

Hmmm... that script thing... the one that comes close is the 'Lauren Script'. But J and o don't match - the rest is close enough. This type was cloned by Fantazia Concepts (notice the missing *) and released under the prozaic name of 'FZ Script 22'. I allways felt that the concept of Fantazia was; I'll take what's yours and call it mine.

That's all. If Lauren isn't good enough you're on your own.

[DEL]

You're good at this man. Nice one! I've checked the Lauren Script and agree it comes very close. Funny enough i found another font done by the same author which was also used by the guy who made the design from the jacket. So this could very well be it and he modified it a bit.

[i:eb139edcb5]Posted another font i am looking for and only 3 minutes later i find it at Dafont. Crazy[/i:eb139edcb5]

Could need some help on this one here. Any suggestions are welcome. In the meantime i'll keep on searching

That would be the 'Hazel LET Plain' by Esselte Letraset. Remember the thing from the times we only had Letraset when we wanted someting a bit less common. As almost all Letraset designs also this one has been 'found'. This time in '98 by the Isis Type Foundry who only took the trouble to replace the Capitals of an italic type with the Hazel Caps but strange enough - or to make the mess complete - used roman numbers from yet another type. They named tha bastard 'Creation Italic. [color=red:7ef704ce39]CREATION BY ALL MEANS!![/color:7ef704ce39] This mess really beats the messy script - right?

[DEL]

very messy....

anyway, thanks again for your help, appreciated!

by the way, following this conversation i have added Creation to AF

Creation, Italic:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=creation

Fine, Alex - but since it is a 'find' anyway why not remane it. May I suggest copy.ttp or counterfeit.ttf?

should i even start fighting this battle? is it worth going on like this? maybe a sweet little 'find' will make it just worth enough... maybe i should cut myself and everyone off... i think, you are right, for now, it will be fine, Kat...

:wink:

[quote:6a7e4f2df0="koeiekat"] May I suggest copy.ttp or counterfeit.ttf?[/quote:6a7e4f2df0]

i probably already have those :roll:

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing