[DEL]

Greetings, font maniacs!

I wonder if there ANY font types which has some (or all) of the accented letters?

Such as: í,é,á,ö,ü,ű,ó,Á,�,�,Ű,� etc. tc.

If not, is there any way to make accented letters in an existing font type?

Please answer!

it is totally up to the font designer how many and which glyphs(letters, characters, chapes, pictures) to include in the font. Many of the free fonts have very basic set of upper and/or lower case. They dont even always bother with punctuation and numbers....

[DEL]

I have a font that has those extra letters but how do i get to them what keys are used?

[DEL]

I see. I just wonder if anybody knows such free fonts here,which has accented fonts, such as é,á,Å?,ö,ó...

I would be most graceful for every little bit of help.

[DEL]

can you please tell me how to get those letters to appear? i need the one with the dash over the letter e but i dont know how to get that letter. Can you tell me how you typed those special letters Reactor?

[quote:8e4c68848f="Reactor"]Greetings, font maniacs![/quote:8e4c68848f]

¿maniacs!? ¡If you want us to help be a bit more careful choosing your words!

[quote:8e4c68848f="Reactor"]I wonder if there ANY font types which has some (or all) of the accented letters?[/quote:8e4c68848f]

[quote:8e4c68848f="Reactor"]I just wonder if anybody knows such free fonts here,which has accented fonts[/quote:8e4c68848f]

Most have. Only the fancy types often lack these mainly by lack of interest or knowledge of the 'designer'. Alex was clear enough.

If you want to know wether or not a font has the high ASCII characters included just look at the properties. More than the 128 lower characters? Almost sure you've got it.

[quote:8e4c68848f="Reactor"]is there any way to make accented letters in an existing font type?[/quote:8e4c68848f]

Yes. Open the font in a font designer package, add the accented letters and save. That's all.

[quote:8e4c68848f="DjTrex"]I have a font that has those extra letters but how do i get to them what keys are used?[/quote:8e4c68848f]

[quote:8e4c68848f="DjTrex"]can you please tell me how to get those letters to appear? i need the one with the dash over the letter e but i dont know how to get that letter. Can you tell me how you typed those special letters Reactor?[/quote:8e4c68848f]

Just type the high ASCII code: [Alt] + the character code. E.g [Alt]0159 = Ÿ. You can check up the codes is the ASCII table. Google it.

Too much trouble? Get Allchars. A nice free utility that does the job for you: http://allchars.zwolnet.com/

[DEL]

Hey koeiekat, relax :) I didn't mean the word "maniac" to be bothering, or flaming...but you're right, I should say "fanatics". Sorry 'bout that.

SO! You said a Font manager program shall enable me to create fonts with accents? Can you suggest me a good software for this? I guess I give it a try. It's better than inspect all font types,which has accented fonts...

Thank you for the advices again :) God DAMN it,you're so nice guys :)

[quote:3cd088d8bd="Anonymous Reactor"]It's better than inspect all font types,which has accented fonts...[/quote:3cd088d8bd]

Sure? Read again.

"Most have. Only the fancy types often lack these mainly by lack of interest or knowledge of the 'designer'. Alex was clear enough.

If you want to know wether or not a font has the high ASCII characters included just look at the properties. More than the 128 lower characters? Almost sure you've got it. "

For your understanding; almost every font has the accented characters. So why bother to make something that you already have? Did you try Allchars? Better do!

Still want to invent the moon? OK. Try Font Creator. For just $ 65 about the cheapest program that actually works.

To get an idea what it is all about read this discussion. Success!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing