[DEL]

I don't know how to get this font. Its in a pdf file yet when I try to copy n paste a quote from it comes out looking like garbage. Part looks like times new roman but the other with the . and _ it looks like this Habaqquq = Ã?aÃ?aqquq

Thanks for any help in advance.

Finding out which font is used in the PDF should not be that difficult. Click file > document info > fonts and you know. Finding the font itself may not be so easy. In '94 Wordperfect shipped with a number of 'international' versions of the Times New Roman and Helvetica with many dialectrics. in '95 Monotype brought us someting like that; the 'Special G1 and G2' series. But I have not seen one with the 'dot' being used as 'underscore'. So I assume that somewhere there is a more elegant version around where for capitals the underscore has been replaced with a dot :?:.

Maybe a university with a faculty for middle european (slavic) languages (see the e in Yo'el) can help you out. Try digging in the Czech :?: font scene. Or, maybe Alex knows something about this :shock:?

I'm afraid this is all I know about this.

[DEL]

:cry:

i don't

this doesn't look like any slavic language i know or have ever dealt with. To me, this looks more like some sort of characters for representation of phonetic structure (pronounciation).

the whole copy/paste deal could depend on your OS language settings. PDF file might set the appropriate language code page of the unicode font but once you copy and paste it looses that. I would suggest trying to view all characters and find the needed symbols there. Depending on what program you will use for that i t imght allow you to copy it as well. This could be worth the try.

[DEL]

I looked at the pdf file it gives me this

MSTT31138a4a51100

true type

ansi

and x904e0210

true type

ansi

I will start looking in the Czech font, I starting to wonder if the translater of this bible pdf made their oen font up. ???? with a mix of timesnewroman and their own stuff. Well thanks for your advice.

JK

[quote:ffcb9999a9="JK"]I looked at the pdf file it gives me this

MSTT31138a4a51100JK[/quote:ffcb9999a9]

That's a pitty. MSTT311..... indicates that the pdf file was generated without embedding the truetype font and the pdf reader just substitutes the font. Therefore the Á for the H-underscore and the � for the b-underscore.

Anyone out there knows about a font that has a H-underscore for character 0192 (C0h) and a b-underscore for character 0196 (C4h) :?: :?: :?:

On the guest's remark: You may very well be right that it is a phonetic font. I just have never seen a stress-mark being uesd wit consonants but I'm certainly no expert on this (to say the least).

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing