[DEL]

[b:7f2d8447f2]PLEASE HELP ME !! :( URGENT !![/b:7f2d8447f2]

anyone know how to get this LINOTYPE ZAPFINO font for FREE ?? please help me where to get it ! i cant find it anywhere.. :cry: :cry:

this is the sample...

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/zapfino/

thank you so much!!

[DEL]

try Scriptina instead

:) ute

[DEL]

i have that font. pm me if you want it.

tsk tsk tsk... behave!!!

[DEL]

behave? behave for what? :?:

[b:17b9f680ea]utes[/b:17b9f680ea]: i try using scriptina but it's so much different than linotype zapfino..my teacher gonna kill me if use any font other than that ^^; sigh..

[b:17b9f680ea]dominatrix[/b:17b9f680ea]: thx alot!! i'll pm you! :D

[DEL]

[quote="Lady_Azusa"]behave? behave for what? :?:

Alex doesn't like illegal transactions made in his forums. The Zapfino is a commercial font.

[b:6af7f46268]utes[/b:6af7f46268]: my teacher gonna kill me if use any font other than that ^^; sigh..

I don't believe it. No teacher in this world will force you to use a certain font. If so, show him the pricelist at myfonts.com

:) ute

As always, thank you Ute!

Yes, i don't like, well, actually, I strictly forbid anything to do with illegal exchange or other means of aqcuiring intellectual property be it commercial or not. Respect other peoples' work, at least here.

As for your teacher, once again, i will side with Ute. There is absolutely no way a teacher can require a particular _commercial_ font, especially one that is not part of default operating system installation, or not provided to you by other (legal) means.

I know we live in the age of Kazaa and eMule but those are not monitored by officials, unlike this site.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope that dominatrix is listening and agreeing as well.

[DEL]

um okay..i'm sorry for asking such thing :oops: i feel ashamed now..

cuz i was need that so badly that makes me forgot how i didn't appreciate someone's work at all..:(

i'm sorry :(

don't worry about it too much, just be aware that it is a big deal and respect the rules/laws, at least while rquesting fonts on AF. :lol:

@recovered:i have that font. pm me if you want it.

I want it too

Then ... get it.

I've found a site to download it for free!!

**link erased**

Looks like a Spanish site to me - bless 'em!

This is my good deed for the day!

Thank you Robin for the effort, but we don't do that here. If a commercial font is available gratis, then this is illegal. Thanks for listening.

Alex, Alex and Propaganda

I have to be very sincere with you. Unfortunatelly, there's no use warning or counselling the searchers of commercial fonts for free because they'll ignore your rules/laws, when you'll advertise/warn them not to use illegal and free commercial fonts, they'll leave your forum and will change to the pirate forum and they'll get there.

I live in Brazil, I would like to show Brazil's reality: Brazilians are facilitators of piracy. Mnay months ago, I visited the Brazilian fonts site that offers only free legal fonts but I visited this site's forum and I got shocked, many and many Brazilians asked for the commercial fonts for free, as Optima, Zaphino, Alejandro Pablo's fonts, Helvetica Neue, Paratype, etc. I have already warned them not to use the pirate fonts but they ignored me. They mocked of me. The Brazilians also asked for these fonts for graphic and design works! The administrators or moderators almost didn't remove the illegal links nor the offensive topics. They were very absent.

They don't want to pay the expensive fonts. You can say they're greedy. Yes, they're, but you don't know their reality.

You're right to think that Brazil is a rich country, but you always say and think Brazilians are rich, but it's a mistake. It's a mistake from United States and Europe. In the pure and true reality, Brazilians are poor. The most of them live in favelas. And the people of medium class? They live in the urban, rural cities and favelas, but they don't want to pay, for greediness or because their salary is low. And the people of high class? They're rich and live in uran cities, but with much safety. They pay the expensive fonts. But they're the smallest group.

I came to know, few months ago, which that Turkish guy uploaded an illegal Unity font at Dafont and it has been removed by you, but unfortunately it's still hidden in other sites. I found it at his mysterious site. For the wrose, I found deisgners asking the Unity font for designing and selling the T-shirts, at the T-shirt design forum and another man offerred that font to him!

This is hard reality.

Your best chance to get that font is from [edited, mod]. How to get to that [edited, mod] really depends on your ISP. My ISP does not carry [edited, mod] but if yours does, than that's the place to go.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing