[DEL]

Heres something I cant find:

It appears to be in italic. The edges are all straight and the corners of the p, s & c are all cut at clean angles. Nearest match I could find in my Encyclopedia of fonts was Kombinette, but the edges are curved.

Also, last time I seem to recall there was an automatic font ID tool here someplace but I cant seem to find it. Anyone know where it is?

Seems that ute solves all my font dilemas... Super ute!!!! are you there for me in my minute of need?

Cheers in advance!!!!

Pat.

[DEL]

Ooops - no, I cannot identify this font.

For the use of the automatic font ID tool of myfonts.com/WhatTheFont the picture is too bad - because of the TV-lines. I did a tracing, but the font wasn't found.

I don't know the Kombinette font, because I don't have a font enzyclopedia. I have to use my brain, my memory, my font collection and my eyes. :D :D :D

The Kimberley of Ray Larabie is somewhat similar - but not exact this font.

A Problem is the design of the S and the C; most designers don't draw "hooks" on the upper and lower ending lines of the C like in your picture, when the S hasn't "hooks" .

So, if you're going on searching - I wish you good luck!

:) ute

[DEL]

I traced it with vectors then convertered it to bit map and rubbed out all the excess and coloured it and stuff. Took me forever, but its an improvement!!!!

Cheers for your help anyway!!!!!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing