[DEL]

Does anyone recognise this font and know where I can get it?

Cheers.

[DEL]

Looks like the Clarendon Bold from Bitstream. But they have skewed it.

:) ute

[DEL]

[quote:4ee10a2d71="uteS"]

Looks like the Clarendon Bold from Bitstream. But they have skewed it.

:) ute [/quote:4ee10a2d71]

Ive been told its Bookman..... Presumably skewed it means they have added the border?

[DEL]

I don't think it's a Bookman font, because of the serifs, see the screenshot.

I'm not 100% happy with the Clarendon, but I didn't find another font that comes so near. The "r" and the "B" don't match very good.

Additionally, the Clarendon fonts from Linotype or URW++ don't match good, only the Bitstream version seems to match best.

Skew means, they made the text cursive with a transform tool. The original cursive font faces of Bookman and Clarendon look totally different. The thin, light (Photoshop-)border makes it more difficult to identfy the font exactly.

[DEL]

Cheers!!!!! But I was only told it was bookman, I thought it looked more like Berlin Bold which I found in my copy of Jaspert, Berry & Johnsons book on type faces. It matches what your saying but the inside of the d looks a little curved still, it's hard to see as it's so small.

Do you know a way of reproducing that outline in a none photoshop environment? I use Fireworks and Freehand.

Cheers again!!!!

[DEL]

Oh, I didn't got fireworks and I'm not at all a Freehand fan...

and I only got a german copy, version 10

But however, let's try. :)

First I converted the text to path (ctrl+shift+p)

Then I made a copy and set the filling to transparent and the contour to a contrast color.

Then I clicked the icon marked on the screenshot, it's on the Xtras icon bar, and the small dialog window showed up.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing