[DEL]

First- did you unzip them? If not , do so- I'm assuming that you know how, and if you don't, tell me & I'll post a new thread on that. (I recommend putting them somewhere that you would remember where you put them.) Then, go to your control panel. (In XP it should be on your start menu as a separate entity; in all the other versions it is in the start menu under 'all progams' then 'accessories'.) You should see a folder icon labeled 'fonts'. Double click on it. You should now see a list of all the fonts you have installed on your computer. Go to 'file'. Under 'file' it should say 'Install New Font...' . Click on it- a box should come up. In the box there is another box where you see folders. Navigate to wherever you put your fonts- again, I'm assuming you know how, and if you don't, tell me & I'll post a new thread on that. Your fonts should pop up in the top box which was empty before. Select the fonts you want to install or click 'select all'. Then click 'OK'. The fonts you selected should now start to be installed. When they are finished the boxes will close and you'll see the fonts folder again- this time, with the fonts you just installed included. Close the fonts folder. Now you can use your fonts on any program that lets you change the font! :cool: :)

[DEL]

thank you for that walk through! it was great... I installed fonts and i'm a computer dummy:D

[DEL]

hello,

its very simple to install the .ttf files. but the thing is that I wanted to install the Chinese Font. I downloaded a Chinese Font(Big5, I wonder whats that?), n followed the same procedure as u discussed. But when I opened the Wordpad and select it and type "askjabfaskjfbaf" the outcome is english language but not chinese??? How to install a multi-language in our system. Please let me know ar earliest as possible.

Regards,

Anil

[DEL]

I think I'm having problems unzipping. I downloaded the fonts to my desktop, I right clicked them and tried to extract all, it said there were no files to extract. Please help! thanks

[DEL]

Hi

Thanks for you message about installing fonts. Can you please tell me how to unzip the files.

Thanks

:)

[DEL]

Alright....-.- I downloaded the file, unzipped it and plopped it in my font folder....should work, ne? Well it doesn't....none of the new fonts are showing on the font lists in my programs. In fact one of my fonts that is normally on the list has been taken off of it too, so these awesome fonts are just sitting in my fonts folder doing nothing. Please help before my computer becomes victim of brutality.

[DEL]

HEY!!! I HAVE a Windows 98 version and i can find no folder that says fontS!!!! or my control panel!!! Are the downloaded fonts supposed to be a PKZIP file??? i saved them all in my folder, but not knowing how to install them!!

[DEL]

how do you unzip files? start a thread so i can find out!!I dont know how to unzip them!

get a program that unzips zip files. Search google and you will find plenty programs that do just that.

[DEL]

oO well.....

it seems my font folder is lacking a little button called "install"......so now what do I do?

copy your .ttf files into the C:\Windows\Fonts folder... or drag the into the Fonts folder in the control panel(the same thing)

[DEL]

This was a TON of help, I had a little trouble with the installing, but it was clearly explained and a lot of help thanks a lot!! :D

[DEL]

I can not locate the file under font...only can locate through search engene on the XP...and i dont know how to unzip either...please help

in windows XP you can just double-click the .zip file and you will see the contents of it. THen you can drag the .ttf files that are inside on your desktop or straight into the c:\Windows\Fonts folder.

I am not sure what you mean by:

[quote:d94443ebd5]I can not locate the file under font[/quote]

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

[DEL]

i can't find that folder labeled "fonts" :( i dont know what to do.

[DEL]

can't find the folder with fonts either :(

How are you trying to get to it?

1. Click my computer

2. Click on the "Local Harddrive" (usually C:, but can be others too, try them all)

3. Click on WINDOWS folder, or something similar (Win, WinNT, etc)

4. Click on Fonts

[DEL]

[quote:c132b7e199="alex"]How are you trying to get to it?

1. Click my computer

2. Click on the "Local Harddrive" (usually C:, but can be others too, try them all)

3. Click on WINDOWS folder, or something similar (Win, WinNT, etc)

4. Click on Fonts[/quote]

Are all the fonts here at abstract free? Or only some?

[DEL]

If you can download, it is free :]

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing